Business Process Design
Any organisation has many business processes that operate both across departmental structures and outside of company boundaries to include customers and partners. These processes should all generate value to the organisation and its customers.
Introducing a new process, or changing established processes, can yield great benefits, for example:
- Improving customer satisfaction
- Increasing return on investment
- Reducing cost
- Attracting and retaining new customers
- Meeting new regulatory requirements
We help you identify new process designs and opportunities for change. We do this against the backdrop of Business Process Management (BPM) as the anticipated approach to process execution.
Process Design Services
Specific ways that Maven will help with process discovery and redesign:
- Identify the business context in which process change is required
- Work with teams built of business and IS stakeholders to discover existing processes - the as-is process
- Drive design sessions that develop new process designs - the to-be process
- Assist in the capture and communication of process knowledge